Monday, October 31, 2011

Work Baby Shower

Some lovely ladies at work put together an adorable baby shower for me. I "forced" J to come, but he enjoyed himself. I'll have to post a picture of the beautiful cake a co-worker decorated. She is very talented.

 One co-worker made us the most beautiful (and soft) baby cocoon, santa hat, and bonnet. I CANNOT WAIT to get the camera out and use them!
 Don't underestimate the awesomeness of the Puj Tub. Especially when you have a bathroom as small as ours. I almost cried when I folded it and it fit perfectly into our tiny pedestal sink (our tub is original to the 1930s house and gross. Not baby-friendly). I almost sobbed when I unfolded it and slid it neatly out of sight behind the bathtub.
 Proof J will be doing the diaper changes...he looks enamored.

No comments:

Post a Comment